I'm a Certified BEST Doula and Childbirth Educator and in my local doula practice I'm able to teach classes in person, however I also offer online courses that can be accessed from anywhere, which definitely come in hand during this season of social distancing.
So if your hospital class or local community childbirth sessions have been canceled consider taking a Preparing for Birth Childbirth Class.
- Six course session podcasts with dynamic instructors that can be listened to at your own pace and re-visited as you wish.
- The beautiful Preparing for Birth journal that creates positive conversation between partners, and with health care providers.
- Prepared Feeding – a breastfeeding and infant feeding course. Preparing for Birth covers postpartum in a way no other course does. Prepared Feeding, featuring Amanda Devereux, IBCLC, gives parents all the information they need to feed their new baby. This can’t miss video is included with all course registrations.
Interested in a breastfeeding class but want to prepare for all the ways you can feed your baby? Take a Prepared Feeding class. This class is included with the Prepared for Birth childbirth class, but you may purchase it separately.
- establishing the first latch to set a great foundation
- breastfeeding positions
- connecting position and latch
- feeding well in your baby's first days
- feeding rhythms
- caring for nipples and breasts
- pumping and milk storage
- healthy bottle feeding
These meditations are written to go hand in hand with the Preparing for Birth Childbirth Course, but can also be used along side any labor and birth preparation.